Life's natural, but stressful, transitions can be opportunities for great growth - windows of time in which you can improve your relationships and live more authentically moving forward.
I work with individuals and couples to guide them through life's challenges - fertility, birth, parenting, and loss - to ease change, provide emotional support, and encourage new ways of dealing with these challenges.
I enjoy working with clients to develop new attitudes and uncover hidden strengths, while maintaining a sense of humor and balance. My areas of focus include:
- Couples issues: co-parenting, feeling disconnected, lack of intimacy, and other challenges that couples commonly face
- Fertility, pregnancy, and postpartum issues for individuals & couples
- Postpartum adjustment (feelings of depression & anxiety) for individual parents
- Parenting issues & guidance for individual parents & couples
- Perinatal loss (including miscarriage, stillbirth, and termination) for individual parents & couples
The foundation of my clinical practice is a belief that change is possible. When we feel connected and heard, we are better able to shift our perspectives, change our behaviors, and accept or address the challenges in our lives. We cannot always change our situation, but we can come to find greater peace - and even joy!
If you're looking for inspiration and change, I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.